Saturday, August 25, 2012

Two down, two to go (plus something for Fiona)

Pin It well...two to go until I'm free at WW again :)  I'm totally back in the game, so I am confident that this will come off soon!  Two more pounds after that to get me back to my goal weight and then another 5 that I'd like to lose before Christmas (it'll be nice to have a bit of a buffer when I go away for the holidays!)

One of the things I need to concentrate on this week is planning my lunches.  Last week I had turkey chili a couple of days, but it's not something I really want to eat every single day - no matter how good it is!  I picked up a new cookbook at WW this morning and also picked up the new magazine, so I am hoping for some inspiration.  Stay tuned - you know I'll review and post pictures of whatever I happen to make :)

Fiona, this one's for you...my salad picture as requested!
Happy Saturday everyone!

0 comments: