Monday, July 16, 2012

Product Review: Veggie Patch Mediterranean Chickpea Patty

Pin It It's been a while since I've done and product reviews...I think that's because it's been a while since I tried anything new :)

My brother and I were at Costco yesterday and they were sampling the Veggie Patch Mediterranean Chickpea Patties.  They were sampling them with some cheesy marinara sauce, but we asked to try them plain so we could determine if the yumminess was from the sauce or the patties.  We were both thrilled to discover that the flavour WAS in the patties!  They have SO much flavour!!!  Amazing.  These tasty patties are reasonable on the nutrition-front too (3points+ each!).   You can cook them using your microwave or bake them in the oven.  Tonight I nuked 'em and they were still tasty!

I think I will give these a 5/5 rating.  Cost-wise they are just under $1 per patty, so not super-cheap by any means, but if you have a couple of them for your main protein (2 = 10 grams of protein), that's not too bad when you compare it to chicken ;-)

0 comments: