Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sometimes it feels like a lifetime

Pin It
But it's only been just over 2 1/2 years since I started Weight Watchers.  Yesterday I finally received my golden key, telling the world that I am now an official Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers!  My final total loss is 126.4 pounds.  I think part of me never thought I'd actually make it to lifetime status.  Before I got to goal I used to doubt I'd make it that far and then even once I made it to goal, I doubted I'd reach lifetime.  I'm not sure why I had such doubts.  I think part of it was because I have had a tenancy in the past to self-sabotage when I got close to any major milestone.  At the very least, I thought I'd have to extend my maintenance by a week.  Boy was I shocked to be 1.8 pounds under my goal weigh yesterday morning!  Had I lost another .3 pounds I would have been too far under goal and would have had to extend maintenance for that reason...ironic really :) 


Not much else to add here today - it's been a whirlwind of a weekend...week...month...hmm, let's just say things have been a bit nutty lately.  Unfortunately this means I have not had as much time to devote to my blog or to cooking...I'm flying but the seat of my pants in the kitchen lately!  Hopefully once June is over things will calm down a bit and I'll be able to get a bit more organized.  By then I should have my new Epicure products from my party, so I'll have lots to play with :)

Off to do some laundry before meeting a friend for coffee later.  Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments: