Saturday, June 30, 2012

Among the missing!

Pin It I can't believe it's been two weeks since I reached Lifetime at Weight Watchers (and two weeks since my last blog post)! 

It's been a hectic two weeks and I have to say I've enjoyed the fact that I have not been required to weigh in these past two Saturdays :)  I ate breakfast at home both days, wore my JEANS in the door (vs my "weigh in dress" that I usually wear) and walked right past those scales!  The first weekend I actually went out for dinner on Friday night!!!  I can't remember the last time I did that :)  Next weekend we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming - as the first Saturday in July, I will be required to weigh in and be no more than two pounds over my goal weight.  I think I'll be fine, but just to be sure, this week I will be 110% on track :)  Unfortunately this past week I have been slack with my working out, but it was due to a bad muscle spasm in my back/neck.  It's starting to get better (after two intense massage therapy sessions on Thurs and Fri), so hopefully I'll be back to the gym on Monday for step class. 

Happy Canada Day to all of my friends and family in Canada and Happy 4th of July to all my American family and friends "South of the border" - cant' wait to see you all in August!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about something like belly dancing, canoeing, tennis, karate, taekwondo or ball room dancing.

Anonymous said...

oops the above is me Anonymous Ann!