Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not giving up yet

Pin It So this was the first week of my two week plan to finally GET TO GOAL.  I succeeded at all of my goals for the week except for two of them, which I let myself down on - eating at the table (did it once and was bored!) and planning my meals in advance...I didn't do so great at this, although I did keep on plan despite this.   I had no bread or potatoes this week, I had one All Bran bar and a few low fat graham crackers.  I upped my protein (lots of egg whites!), I worked out five times and earned myself 45 activity points for the week - weight training, jogging, zumba, step...

Results for the week... a loss of .7 pounds.  Disappointing, yes.  Had not gained 1.2 pounds last week, I would have been happy with a .7 pound loss this week.  I know, I know, it's just a number.  And you're right.  I am hoping that this week coming will reflect my hard work from last week.  I will continue with my plan of action this week and am still aiming to reach goal by next Saturday.  2.3 pounds in a week is do-able I think...I hope!

Here we go....

0 comments: