Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday...a couple of days late

Pin It  This is my first time participating in FMM...sorry it's Wednesday now...I'm only a couple days late!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at:  www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Before Photos

  1. Are you on a weight-loss journey?  Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now?  Yes…I’ve lost 121 pounds and am 3.6 pounds from goal.
  2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I used to hide away from the camera...now I don't mind so much :)
  3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you?  It sure does.  Looking at old pictures of me makes me wonder why I waited so long to start this journey.
  4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog?  I sure do!
  5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)  Here you go...

Summer 2009 to Summer 2011

2 comments:

Kaycie Christine said...

Wow! Incredible progress pictures! 121 lbs is unbelievable!

Tanya said...

Thanks Kaycie!