Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blue Menu Chicken Chunks and Tiny Men

Pin It


St. Nicholas cookies are made and in the freezer :)






For supper tonight I made these Blue Menu chicken chunks.  five chunks for 5pts+ -a great deal if you ask me!!!  These are better than McDonalds nuggets by far!  I will be buying these again for sure.  They are all white meat chicken and are super moist.  I had them with some sweet Thai chili sauce...yummy.  I give these a 5+/5.



Another great PC product I tried this week is their diet mango soda...another winner!

5 comments:

renee said...

your supper looks really good.
how did you cook the potatoes?
mind sharing your st nicholas recipe?

ps - great loss this week!!

WWSuzi said...

I love the diet mango!

Tanya said...

Renee - I just cut the potatoes in half (they are the superstore mini mixed potatoes...red, yellow, blue) and put them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (you could use tinfoil). Spray the parchment paper/foil a bit with cooking spray (likely not necessary with parchment) and then drizzle about 1 tsp of olive or canola oil over them and sprinkle with spices...I actually used Kernels Ranch popcorn seasoning ;-) I will try to get the cookie recipe posted later today...it's NOT a diet/healthy recipe though :)

Tanya said...

Spunksysuzi - I know!! ME TOO! It doesn't even have that diet pop taste! :)

renee said...

you mean no aspartame-ish after taste?
hmmm - if so, i will have to try it!

and thanks for the potato info, sounds yummy