Friday, June 17, 2011

They're ALL GONE!!!

Pin It
My weekly points, that is.  Or at least they will be once I finish my planned food for today.  Today ends my trainer's experiment to prove that I'm not feeding my body enough fuel.  I ate EVERY SINGLE weekly point (49 in total) that I have... and I must admit, I'm nervous.  I'm somewhat (note the somewhat) OK with remaining the same this week, but another gain will NOT make me happy...  Oh well, tune in tomorrow to celebrate with me (or talk me down)...

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at your pictures again and you look wonderful! You have come so far. You still have your Activity Points to use so hopefully it will be ok.

Whatever happens on that scale tomorrow, be happy for your success so far. It's just another week and you have so many more to celebrate. Who knows...

Maybe you'll be surprised and see a loss. Good luck! You'll be fine.

Congrats on all your weight loss thus far ;)

Tanya said...

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

No matter what, you've done fabulous so far so just keep that in mind & good luck:-)

Colie's Kitchen said...

You are going to do great! Anything loss or no loss is still better than any gain!!! You are going to be happy with what you see!! Nicole @ www.colieskitchen.com