Thursday, June 9, 2011

Eat more?

Pin It
I had a session with my personal trainer tonight (first time since she met with me at my own gym to set up a program...how awesome is she?!)  She's mentioned to me before that she thought part of my problem with my slowing weight loss was that I wasn't eating enough to compensate for the exercise I was doing.  As someone who still has the "diet" mentality to a certain degree, I found this odd.  I eat when I'm hungry, don't get me wrong - but I don't see the value in eating when I'm NOT hungry.  She pointed out to me tonight that last week I lost 5 pounds...AND I ate all but about 6 of my weekly 49 WW points!  Ok, so to see which one of us is right, I have agreed to start dividing my 49 points equally between the 7 days in the week (I'll start this next week). If I'm still hungry after those are gone, I'll dip into my activity points.  I'm skeptical.  I still think last week was a fluke (or they'll tell me this week that their scale was broken and I actually GAINED five pounds!!)...we'll see.  Tune in NEXT Saturday (not this one) to see who is right - Tanya or Kellie...

PS - did run #2 of my second week of learning to run.  Three sets of walk 3, jog 2 (plus one extra minute of jogging and a few extras of walking) - total treadmill workout of 27 minutes, then did some ball workouts (which I'm going to try at home).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow how awesome to be told you need to eat MORE. I'm sure you'll find your sweet spot.