Monday, May 2, 2011

And now for something completely different

Pin It
I am trying to mix things up and do things a bit different this week to try and trick my body into dropping some poundage ;-)  Things are going entirely too slow for my liking.  I started by having a larger breakfast, medium lunch and a small supper (usually I do the reverse).  I'm going to aim to not eat after 8pm (missed it by 10 minutes tonight...oops!) and I'm also aiming to have only ONE treat each day (sometimes I have more, even while still being within my points).  I am going to sit down tonight and try and plan out my meals for the next four days to take some of the pressure off on a daily basis.

Happy Monday everyone.

1 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

I have to still do that often! Somedays I eat lots in the mornings, and minimally at night. Other times I eat right before bed (I know, it's a no-no) but it works for me! I've been able to stay on the latest losing streak for a few months now!