Friday, January 14, 2011

PC Blue Menu Shepherd's Pie

Pin It I had heard about this product recently and tonight at the grocery store it was calling my name.  So I bought it... skeptical as I was, I decided it would be supper for tonight.

Here is the package:


 Here it is out of the oven:

 And here it is after I butchered it to get it out of the pan and onto my plate:


My thoughts on this product.

AMAZING!!!!  It's topped with cauliflower instead of potatoes and you can't even TELL!  I ate the actual serving size stated on the box (1/4 of the tray) and it was very filling with my veggies I had on the side.  Total is 6 Points+ and well worth it.

Definite 5/5, 5 stars, 5 hearts, 5 happy faces

I have yet to be let down by a Blue Menu product and am so happy about that.  Blue Menu really makes a conscious effort to make healthy food, low in sodium that tastes great, whether from a can, fresh or frozen.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ive never seen the one with cauliflower before. I sometimes buy the normal one. I like it but there is something in it that bothers my stomach. I think im slightly lactose intolerant so i think thats the problem. That and the lasagna i like but they give me stomach cramps unfortunately. Im wondering if the cauliflower one woud be better as there is probably less lactose minus the potatoes that are normally in it.