Sunday, January 16, 2011

Once again, my true love has not let me down

Pin It I nearly forgot to blog my review on another Blue Menu product.  I can't believe it! 

Here it is:



I would take a shot of it out of the package, but there really is no need to.  It looks exactly like the photo.  The taste is AMAZING.  On the WW Points+ program it is 2 points+ for 3 slices (and they're BIG slices).  Add them to a toasted Egg Creation sandwich with a 1 Point+ cheese string and you've got a delicious breakfast (or lunch or supper). 


The turkey bacon I have tried in the past did not even LOOK appealing.  It had a bit of a spam look to it. When cooked, it looked even worse.  Looked something like Purina Beggin' Strips for dogs quite frankly.  Not something I want to pair with my eggs, I must say!

Overall, I'd give the PC Blue Menu Turkey Bacon a 5/5 rating.  I know it seems that I give all of the Blue Menu items a very high rating, but these ratings are honestly well-deserved.  Presidents Choice (PC) has done an amazing job with their Blue Menu line of healthy products.  Believe me, if I didn't like a product, I would give it an honest review!!

0 comments: