Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Story

Pin It I think I may have mentioned a while back that a friend of mine suggested that when I come to the end of this journey, I write my story for the Weight Watchers magazine.  I have been giving it some serious thought and I think I will do that.  I'm wondering, have any of you written your story for a magazine, newspaper, blog (other than your own!)?

I'm not quite sure how to begin.  I have written some notes down and have lots of material here on my blog (obviously!), but I'm more of a blogger than an article writer...suggestions?

2 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

I got a story published in Proverbs 31 Magazine last spring. I think I have a copy of it on my computer somewhere... I'll send it to you if you'd like! It was my first "real" publication!

Tanya said...

I'd love to read it Charlie! Thanks!