Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a salad...it's a stir fry...it's...

Pin It Super supper!  Last night I was in a great rush when I got home.  I had 50 minutes to do a 30 min workout (wii yoga), make supper and get out the door...bringing my supper with me.  I started by stir frying some veggies (peppers, mushrooms, corn, red onion) and chicken in 2 tsp of olive oil and lots of spices.  I thought I'd just have that.  Then I got the idea to make a salad.  Then I decided to throw them together!  I used a bit of Blue Menu California Dressing on last night's supper and it was DELISH!  I decided to have almost the same thing tonight, but had Blue Menu Lemon Poppy seed Dressing instead of the California dressing.  It was almost as good as last night's, but not quite.  Last night's was out of this world.  I did put a tad too much Chipotle Chili Powder in it...that's not to say I'll back off next time (other than I'm almost out and I need a trip to the US to get more...half the price in the US!!).

Here are some pics of my super supper / stir fry/salad:

3 comments:

Shondi said...

Bulk barn has chipotle chili powder!

Brandi {1 of 2} said...

That looks ridiculously good!!

Tanya said...

Bulk Barn Rocks!

Brandi - it was so good! and SO easy!