Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hungry

Pin It
Am I the only one who has this problem?  Even when I eat the "right" things, I find myself hungry only a short time later!  For example: breakfast this morning was oatmeal, 1 large banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and a large glass of skim milk at 7:30am. Less than two hours later I have hunger pains.  Lunch was 2 cups of squash and apple soup, one low fat (jumbo) banana oatmeal muffin and a large apple.  An hour later, hunger pains.  Snack (2:30ish) was hummus, a whole wheat pita and carrot and celery sticks.  4pm, hungry again!  Am I crazy?  Is this normal?  I don't have this problem every day, but when I do it drives me crazy.  I know I have weekly points I can use, but it just frustrates me because I should NOT BE hungry...If I were skimping on my meals or not eating breakfast, I could understand it.  I try not to go more than 3-4 hours without eating because if I do I get horrible pains in my stomach.  I'm also not thirsty - today I probably had about 10 cups or more of water, plus my 2 cups of milk.  I am not PMSing, marathon training, growing (at least I hope not!) or pregnant..any ideas folks?  Open to suggestions.

0 comments: