Monday, November 8, 2010

Weight Watchers DVD Review

Pin It At WW on Saturday they had their exercise DVDs on sale 50% off, so I bought this one:


As a beginner, I'd rate this a 4/5. 
Certainly worth the $5.50 I paid for it!
 Tonight I tried the Yoga/Pilate's workout.  I've never really tried Yoga before and only tried Pilate's once...let's just say the "twins" got in the way when I tried Pilates - laying on the floor, I had major trouble seeing the TV.  This workout did not involve any floor movements, so I was OK in that respect.  I thought it was easy, but in the end I was sweating (takes a lot to make me sweat!), so I guess it was a good workout.  I liked that it was only 20 minutes long too.  There are (as you can see) 5 different workouts.  I find doing workout DVDs in my apartment difficult - I live on the 2nd floor of my building and I have laminate flooring, which carries sound BIG TIME, so I'm very limited on what I can do without angering the neighbours...the yoga workout is one I can do!  Tomorrow I'm scheduled to hit the gym and maybe Wed night I'll try the dance workout on here...stay tuned! 

0 comments: