Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not lost

Pin It Nope, didn't get lost at Sobeys...got home around 2 and decided to make my Tom Yum soup right away...let me just say this...YUMM-O! I didn't add all of the spiciness that it called for (cut it back by about 1/4), but next time (um, maybe next weekend) I'll add the full shot. Pot made 5 servings at 4 points each - I could have added more mushrooms and broth to make it go further and cut down on the points - maybe next time.

My loss this week was 1.4lbs. Not what I had hoped for, but I'm averaging 2.7lbs per week so far, so I guess, by WW standards, I can't complain...my biggest issue is I'm watching The Biggest Loser where these people are losing upwards of 15lbs in a week! Now mind you - they have personal trainers for 6-8hours per day...and no outside temptations (other than the challenges)...

1 comments:

Shondi said...

I'm glad you weren't lost. Congratulations on another loss! Are you going to post the soup recipe? It sounds good.