Monday, July 20, 2009

Pee-wee's big adventure

Pin It So bright an early this morning on my day off, I'm out the door to pick up Ann (and her friend Katie). The original plan was to head to the eastern shore, but we decided the drive was too long, so we'd go the other way and head to Mahone Bay. Once we did our Tim's stop and got on the road it was about 11:00. We arrived in Mahone Bay shortly after noon and had lunch at a nice little place. After lunch we walked in and out of some of the shops and I decided to take some pictures...turn camera on...turn to the write setting...NO MEMORY CARD in the camera!! How disappointing to be in one of the most picturesque places in the whole province with NO camera! grrr...and not only that, I'd been lugging this heavy thing around with me all day! Oh well, I've been there dozens of times before and have lots of pictures, so I guess it's no big deal. After a most scrumptious Oreo cupcake from Jo Ann's Market, we headed back into the city...nothing much exciting to report today.

0 comments: