Friday, July 17, 2009

I can see clearly now

Pin It My new window is in! Yay! I was surprised - I thought they would be replacing the whole thing, but they only replaced the glass in the big part of the window where it was fogging up. This is good news, because the holes for the mount for my air conditioner are still in tact!

Tonight I am going to supper and shopping with Tina. I still have a few ingredients to pick up for Ducky's recipe (Kay's Pork Strips) that I want to try this weekend. I'm hoping mine turns out as nice as hers looked! (picture is of Ducky's)

Tomorrow I am off for lunch with Ann and some more shopping. Hoping to make it to Pete's Frootique so that I can pick up the key lime juice I need to make my key lime pie. On Monday, Ann and I are heading to Sherbrooke Village down in the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia. Neither of us has been there before, so am hoping it will be fun. If nothing else, it will provide me with some new photo ops - you can only take so many pictures of Peggy's Cove and the Halifax Waterfront before you get bored...not much changes, other than the paint gets a bit rattier on the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove! Speaking of which, I heard today that they have decided to paint the lighthouse and now (at peak tourist time) have scaffolding up all around the lighthouse...impeccable timing as usual!

Happy Friday!!

0 comments: